COS DE BAHA Vitamin C Facial Serum with MSM VM
- VITAMIN C IS AN INDISPENSABLE NUTRIENT FOR COLLAGEN production, vitamin C synergistically blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, which is designed to target the most common signs of aging including, firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots & sunspots.
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION - No added fragrances, parabens, phthalates, GMOs.Cos de Baha Vitamin C Serum helps smooth, hydrate, and plump your skin with only 2 or 3 drops needed to cover your entire face, offering refreshing support to your skin as you age.
- Loaded with antioxidants, our Vitamin C Serum helps protect against UV rays while repairing sun-damaged skin. Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates and plumps the skin instantly hydrating, replenishing, and boosting the skin's ability to retain moisture, revealing a smoother youthful complexion.
- EFFECTIVE TREATMENT the MSM cream is known to treat stubborn skin conditions like acne, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, rosacea, warts, dry skin, and fine lines + wrinkles. Known as "Nature's Beauty Mineral" for Clear, Soft & Smooth skin, May reduce fine lines and wrinkles, Restores collagen production and Acne improvement.
- THE SECRET TO YOUNG, REJUVENATED SKIN. If you are worried about showing the signs of aging, or if you have already begun to see the effects of age on your face, Baha Vitamin C Serum helps fight the signs of aging before and after they begin through natural antioxidant protection. The difference in skin treated with Baha Vitamin C Serum is striking. fresher-looking skin, improved tone and clarity, smaller pores, fewer breakouts, fine lines, and dark spots
How To Use
Refer to the user's manual in the product box.
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Glycereth-26, Dimethyl Sulfone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferulic Acid, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid,*Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, *Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract,*Momordica Charantia Fruit Extract *Leontopodium Alpinum Extract
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
COS DE BAHA Vitamin C Facial Serum with MSM VM
Enter Your Email.