IUNIK - Black Snail Restore Serum 50ml
- Black magic?? No!! Black snail magic!!!
- The claimed benefits of snail extract range from fixing sunspots to smoothing out creases and wrinkles and even halting acne, supposedly due to the mucus’ ability in promoting the production of elastin and collagen in users' skin.
- Black snail extract- is enriched with hyaluronic acid which means it can support the skin's barrier and help lock in moisture. - It also has glycolic acid in it which gently exfoliates the skin and helps stimulate the production of collagen. - It helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles. - It also helps give your complexion a radiant, youthful glow.
- Eggplant extract-Eggplant juice is antibacterial, antiviral, and contains those coveted antioxidants that are vital for timeless, toned skin.
- Kelp- Offers superior hydration as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits. Rich in vitamins and trace minerals, Sea Kelp can be applied on the skin as a firming agent, healing agent, exfoliating agent, and strengthening agent.
- Black rice- Is effective in safeguarding skin. Black rice helps prevent skin from damage by pollutants or sun. It helps prevent aging of skin as well as decreases signs of aging such as wrinkles, dark spots as well as fine lines.
- Black sesame- detoxify the skin, black sesame seeds have anti-inflammatory properties, iron, and vitamins B and E.
- Centella extract to smooth wrinkles and face scars; along with mistletoe and soybean ferment extracts to repair and moisturize skin, and promote cell turnover.
- Black magic isn't all bad!!
How to use:
After facial cleansing or using toner, apply a proper amount to your face and gently dap for absorption
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26, Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Vaccinum Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit oil, Carbomer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.