Missha - TIME REVOLUTION NIGHT REPAIR PROBIO AMPOULE 50 ml
Under the cover of darkness!!
- Turn back time for your skin under the cover of darkness!!
- Missha Time Revolution Night Repair Probio Ampoule is an anti-aging serum, with some Bifida Ferment Lysate as a key ingredient. It’s a fermented yeast extract that is supposed to help reduce the signs of skin aging.
- Bifida ferment lysate- a type of probiotic obtained by the fermentation of Bifida. Studies have found that it helps prevent skin damage from exposure to UV light, hydrate the skin, and strengthen the skin's immune system of the participants. The ingredient had also helped soothe inflammation and reduce dry skin.
- Sugarcane extract- works as a moisturizer and anti-inflammatory agent, reducing facial blemishes and enhancing the healing process of skin.
- Cabbage leaf extracts- also helps keep skin looking health, toned, blemish-free and glowing; it's rich in antioxidants (including vitamin C and beta-carotene.
- Niacinamide-Helps to brighten dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Fix it???? Add to cart!!
How To UseApply it in the PM, straight after cleansing. Start with a couple of nights a week and increase frequency to every other day slowly.
Bifida Ferment Lysate (>50%), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Betaine, Water, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitate (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactobacillus/soybean Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Germent, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus/acerola Cherry Ferment, Lactobacillus/punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Lactococcus Germent, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Aspergillus Germent, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Squalene, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tromethamine, Polyquaternium-51, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Dextrin, Tocopherol, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.