Some by mi - SNAIL TRUECICA MIRACLE REPAIR CREAM 60g
It is formulated with 40% Snail Mucin and 5 types of ceramide to heal and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Snail mucin (aka snail secretion filtrate) has become a popular ingredient in Korean skincare due to its versatility in treating many skin concerns and its suitability for all skin types.
- It contains glycolic acid, elastin, hyaluronic acid, allantoin and copper peptides.
- It treats acne, fades post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by encouraging regeneration of skin.
- Truecica is a trademark ingredient consisting of medicinal plant extracts such as Tea Tree, Centella Asiatica and Mugwort. These ingredients soothe skin, calm down redness and help further strengthen the skin barrier.
- Black Snail’s Mucin holds potent skin-healing regenerative power for up to 6 months during hibernation.
How to use
- Apply a proper amount on entire face along skin texture and
- pat gently for better absorption.
Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate (40%), Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract (10,000ppm), Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract (10,000ppm), Butylene Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Madecassoside (1,000ppm), Ethylhexylglycerin, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract (1,000ppm), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Asiaticoside (400ppb), Madecassic Acid (360ppb), Asiatic Acid (240ppb), Stearic Acid, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Limonene, Linalool
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
its a light weight moisturizer and has worked very well for my very oily skin.
im using it with its serum and my marks have highly reduced.
Enter Your Email.