SOME BY MI REAL CARE MASK SHEET 20gr
100% ORIGINAL PRODUCT
SOME BY MI REAL CARE MASK
A vegan certified sheet mask packed with a rich essence contains 100% plant-based cellulose sheet that's thin, soft and biodegradable. Formulated without 20 ingredients that may cause skin irritation.
- Aloe Soothing Care Mask: A soothing care mask enriched with Aloe extract which helps to soothe irritated skin and hydrate your skin.
- Real Glutathione Brightening Care Mask: A brightening care mask enriched with Glutathione that makes your skin tone clean and reduce dark sports on your skin.
- Real Honey Luminous Care Mask: A luminous care mask enriched with honey that can nourish your skin.
- Real Hyaluron Hydra Care Mask: A hydra care mask enriched formulated with Hyaluron to hydrate you skin.
- Real Snail Skin Barrier Care Mask: A skin barrier care mask enriched with snail mucin. Recommended to sensitive skin.
- Real Super Matcha Pore Care Mask : Firm your weak pores and take care of oily sebum through a mask contained with real matcha
- Real AHA BHA PHA Calming Care Mask : Contains AHA, BHA, PHA for dead skin cells care.
- Real Vitamin Brightening Care Mask : Revitalize skin and make a clear, glowing skin through a mask contained with real vitamins.
- Real Cica Calming Care Mask : Make a strong skin and calm angry skin through a mask contained with real cica.
How To Use
- After cleansing, refine the skin texture with toner.
- Remove the sheet mask from its packaging and attach along the facial line.
- After 10-20 minutes, remove the mask and gently pat the leftover essence until fully absorbed.
Purified water, glycerin, propanediol, betaine, dipropylene glycol, hydroxyacetophenone, panthenol, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyltaurate, caprylyl glycol, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, butylene glycol Lycol, t-butyl alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed corn starch, yellow lotus root extract, honey extract (100 ppm), dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sucrose, die Sodium EDTA, fragrance
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.