SOME BY MI - GALACTOMYCES PURE VITAMIN C GLOW SERUM 30ml
Restore your complexion’s youthful radiance! This serum boasts 3% pure ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and 75% galactomyces ferment filtrate.
- This antioxidant-packed serum absorbs almost instantly to target dark spots, reduce pigmentation and unify uneven skin tone. Containing Galactomyces, it brightens your skin and simultaneously lifts your overall radiance for a healthy youthful-looking glow.
- Enhancing this, Vitamin C helps to fight free radicals and deflect daily environmental damage, while also accelerating cell turnover and bolstering skin’s processes of repair and renewal. Smoothing, hydrating and revitalizing, its addition of 10 vitamins leaves skin softer and brighter – all in one simple step! Supercharged and nourishing, this serum is the perfect way to prolong your skin’s youthful strength, resilience, and luster.
How to use
- After toner, apply appropriate amount all over skin.
- or Dab appropriate amount on cotton to save on serum.
*To maximize effectiveness and prevent oxidation, store the product in the refrigerator or a cool, dark place.
Galactomyces fermented filtrate (75%), butylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, glycerin, ascorbic acid (30,000 ppm) Methionine, C1 2-14 pares-12, purified water, allantoin, cellulose gum, ethylhexyl glycerin, adenosine, hydrogenetriethicin, polyglyceryl-10 stearate, panthenol, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Nourishment, propolis extract, aronia fruit extract, rooibos extract, chestnut bulgogi extract, maltodextrin, saccharide hydrolyzate, fig extract, date palm fruit extract, white walnut extract, biotin, Extracts, pyridoxine, cochineal cactus fruit extract, sausage cactus extract, caprylic / capric triglyceride, baobab seed extract, leucono stock / non-fermented filtrate, broccoli Extracts of Raspberry, Raw Sweet Blueberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Bilbee Extract, Raspberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Raspberry Extract, Cranberry Extract, Cyanobacterium Extract, Lipid Oil, Lemonade Oil,
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
This serum makes my skin glow so much.. just love it 😍
The glow from this serum is absolutely undeniable !!
Enter Your Email.