shiseido-PREPARE L FACIAL RAZOR
Shiseido Prepare is a facial razor which is ergonomically designed for your comfort and ease of use.
The razor fits well on your hand and you can move it smoothly on your skin.
It is platinum coated and lasts longer.
How To Use
- Wash and dry your face thoroughly before starting.
- Identify the area you want to shave (for example, the forehead or upper lip) and pull the skin taut, like you might if you were waxing your bikini line. Get hold of your razor. It’s best to hold it at about a 45-degree angle. Don’t go for a horizontal hold as you’re more likely to cut yourself.
- Now apply the blade. Remember, it’s not like shaving your legs – you don’t need to stroke it downwards in one long line, and you really don’t need to apply much pressure. Be really gentle. It’s more about rubbing the blade against the skin than anything else. In fact, think of it as softly scraping your skin, rather than shaving it.
- Go back and forth over the area if you like; you’ll soon see the dead skin and hair coming away.
- That’s basically it! When you’re finished, it’s a good idea to apply a moisturiser or serum as if you were exfoliating, to add nourishment back into your skin.
- When you’ve finished, sterilise your blades or dispose of them, in case they’re blunt. You need to make sure the blade is clean before using it again in order to avoid shaving rash.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.