Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo Shirojyun Premium Whitening Emulsion
- It hydrates skin with moisturizing ingredients like Vitamin C, Vitamin E and hyaluronic acid.
- While reducing discoloration and dark spots caused by ultraviolet rays.
- Free of harmful ingredients, the gentle formula is suitable for all skin types.
provide hydration, brightening care and anti-inflammatory effects to enhance skin radiance and calm sun-irritated skin.
- Infused with high-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid and nano-sized hyaluronic acid to hydrate and calm inflammation due to sun exposure.
- Active ingredients such as white tranexamic acid and glycyrrhizic acid 2K deliver further anti-inflammatory effects.
- Formula is designed to revitalize and hydrate dull, dry and rough skin.
- Contains Vitamin C derivative and Vitamin E to nourish skin.
Slightly acidic formula is gentle on skin.
Free of fragrances, colorants, mineral oils, alcohols and parabens.
Luxurious emulsion containing two types of moisturizing agent hyaluronic acid and various active ingredients!!!!!Sold??
How To Use
- After toner step in your skin care routine, take proper amount and apply onto your entire face.
Actives: Tranexamic Acid, Glycyrrhizin 2K
Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Na-2 Hyaluronate, ME Vitamin C Phosphate, Vitamin E, DPG, a-olefin oligomer, concentrated glycerin, diglycerin, nitylene glycol, meadowfoam oil, 2-octyldodecanol, dimethicone , Glyceryl trioctanoate, glyceryl proboylate stearate, sodium N-stearoyl-L-glutamate, edetate, carboxyvinyl polymer, sodium bilo sulfite, xanthan gum, pehenyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.