Klairs -RICH MOIST SOOTHING TENCEL SHEET MASK 25ML
Relax..Have a Sheet!!
- This sheet mask is made with five types of ceramides as well as the moisturizing nutrients of Aloe Vera, Panthenol and Hyaluronic Acid to vitalize dry, exhausted skin. soothes sensitive, irritated, and inflamed skin.
- Panthenol- a derivative of vitamin B5. Only when panthenol enters the skin can it be converted into vitamin B5. Panthenol has highly effective moisturizing, repairing, anti-inflammatory and hair care functions, and is very suitable for damaged skin.
- Hyaluronic acid-The evidence suggests that hyaluronic acid helps with soft tissue growth, prompts your body to make more collagen and elastin, keeps your skin moisturized, prevents tightness, boots elasticity.
- Aloe vera-For oily skin, aloe vera for face provides super light moisture that helps balance your natural oils. Dry: For dry skin, aloe vera provides plenty of hydration, helping skin to retain moisture.
- Containing an abundance of soothing, moisturizing, and skin-barrier repairing ingredients, the sheet mask is guaranteed to be a solution for those who are experiencing dryness, redness, or irritation.
- The healing gauze sheet is doubled with 100% cotton and tencel fabric which is designed to minimize skin irritation.
- The thin and flexible feature of the sheet mask allows it to comfortably adhere onto curvatures of the face which allows the essence to absorb better.
How to use
- After cleansing, place the sheet mask on clean and prepared face.
- Remove the mask 15-20 minutes later. Gently pat the remaining essence to promote full absorption.
Water, Butylene glycol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Betaine, Allantoin, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Sodium hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrogenated lecithin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.