AXIS-Y - QUINOA ONE STEP BALANCED GEL CLEANSER 180ml
- This gentle gel cleanser is a balance of gentle yet effective, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Cleanse without worrying about stripping your skin as it rebuilds the skin barrier for a supple and smooth complexion.
- Quinoa seed extract- Is rich in essential fatty acids. These essential fatty acids restore the skin’s barrier function, which helps to keep the skin hydrated and soft. This extract also contains vitamin C and E, powerful antioxidants that can protect the skin from free radicals caused by factors such as UV radiation and pollution.
- Sweet almond oil- Is an amazing anti-aging agent. It encourages collagen production and prevents fine lines and wrinkles. Penetrates your skin and cleanses the pores from dirt and bacteria.
- Soybean oil-Reduces Inflammation and Redness. Not only vitamin E, soy oil is also a useful source of vitamin K to reduce inflammation and redness of the skin. If you have rosacea or allergies, soybean oil can help relieve damage from these skin problems.
- Get balanced!! We have the best skincare products for every type of skin;- oily, dry, and acne-prone skin. Order Today!
How to use
- After rinsing off your oil-based cleanser, take 2-3 pumps of the cleanser, and apply to a wet face
- Massage the product into the skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, then follow up with your favourite toner.
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Ocimum Tenuiflorum Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Allantoin.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.