Mamonde- CERAMIDE LIGHT CREAM
- Moisture Ceramide Light Cream is formulated with fresh hibiscus flower extract to strengthen and moisturize the skin barrier like time reverse for your skin.
- Squalene- Can actually trick your skin into producing less oil. It won’t clog pores and it offers an array of other benefits including reducing the appearance of pores and renewing the look of skin.
- Soybean oil-ls rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids which restore collagen and increase skin’s elasticity, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. So soybean oil is simultaneously working to prevent and reduce signs of aging.
- Hyaluronic acid-Instantly hydrates skin,plumping out fine lines and wrinkles helps dry dehydrated skin.
- Rose Canina fruit extract- to reduce skin blemishes and irritations, improve overall hydration and lessen the appearance of scars and wrinkles. As said above, wild rose seed is the best source of vitamin C, containing 50% more vitamin C than oranges.
- Like a sister's love!!
How To Use
- In the morning and night, at the cream step of the skincare routine, take an appropriate amount and softly apply along the skin texture, starting from the inside and working to the outside of the face.
Purified Water, Butylene glycol (Butanediol), Glycerin, Squalane, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sucrose Polystearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, PEG-100 Stearate, 1,2-Hexandiol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Disodium EDTA, Adenocine, Anhydroxylitol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Xylitol, Glucose, Hibiscus Syriacus Bark Extract, Tocopherol, BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene), Stearyl Behenate, Sucrose, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Soybean Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide MEA (Ceramide pc-104), Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacry;ate Copolyme, Tremella Fuciformis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Ceramide NP
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.