LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask 70ml
- Sweet dreams are made of this. Wake up with radiant ,supple skin in the morning!!
- LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask formulated/infused with Hydro Ionized Mineral Water and brightening extracts, intensely replenishes dry skin overnight.
- Evening primrose root extract- reduces melanin production and has a soothing and restoring effect on pigment spots caused by exposure to UVB radiation.
- Apricot fruit extract-They are rich in Vitamins A, B and C, which can good plenty of good for our skin. The anti-oxidants present in the fruit can reverse the signs of ageing and make your skin look younger and fresher.
- Beta Glucan-Imparts moisture on your skin instantly, plumping up your skin making it soft and supple.
- Quinoa seed extract- These essential fatty acids restore the skin’s barrier function, which helps to keep the skin hydrated and soft. This extract also contains vitamin C and E, powerful antioxidants that can protect the skin from free radicals caused by factors such as UV radiation and pollution.
How To Use
Since this is a sleeping pack, it goes on as the last step in your routine after moisturizer and before occlusives like vaseline or aquaphor. Alternatively, it can be used as your primary moisturizer.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, TREHALOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) ROOT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, BETA-GLUCAN, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, POTASSIUM ALGINATE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE / VP COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 20, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, DIMETHICONE / VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, STEARYL BEHENATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA, INULIN LAURYL CARBAMATE, ALCOHOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, BLUE 1 (CI 42090).
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.