JUMISO - Have A Good Cream Snail & Centella 50g
Have a good skin!!!
- Imagine the goodness of snail mucin wrapped up with the gentle nourishing properties of centella??? Feels like a warm hug huh??
- Snail mucin- A mega multi-tasker, with the ability to do everything from moisturize to boost the production of collagen, the protein responsible for strong, youthful skin.
- Centella extract- To hydrate, soothe and fade dark spots. Has anti-inflammatory properties to help calm irritation and soothe blemishes for a brighter, more even complexion.
- Squalene- One of the many benefits of squalane is the fact that it can help balance oils. If your skin is oily, squalane can actually trick your skin into producing less oil. It won’t clog pores and it offers an array of other benefits including reducing the appearance of pores and renewing the look of skin.
- Beta Glucan- Hydrate the skin, repair the skin barrier, stimulates the immune system, and even increase collagen production.
- Allantoin- Is known for its ability to add more water to your skin. It can also help your skin hang on to moisture longer. This helps fight annoying skin issues like dryness, itching, and irritation, which can lead to more skin problems like acne.
- Macadamia seed oil- Benefits the skin by keeping it soft, smooth and supple. It improves the skin’s elasticity and makes it plump and youthful. It has a mild sunscreen effect.
- Do you want a hug??
How To Use
- The first and the most important step is to wash the face with lukewarm water so that extra dust and dirt on the face...
- Pat dry your face with the dry and soft towel in the next step.
- You can also apply some toner before wearing the face cream.
- Squeeze out a small amount of the cream on your hand.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, Centella Asiatica Extract, Bacillus Ferment, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Dimethicone, Trehalose, Arachidyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Arginine, Carbomer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysilicone-11, Arachidyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mentha Haplocalix Extract, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Menthyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Beta-Glucan
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.