JUMISO - ALL DAY VITAMIN BRIGHTENING & BALANCING FACIAL SERUM 30 ML
Bright like a diamond!!!
- Jumiso All day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Facial Serum actively brightens, evens out skin and boosts your skin’s plumpness and elasticity. A rich, replenishing serum, this is enriched with natural and powerful ingredients such as A, B, D, E, and K as well as vitamin C to improve the skin’s appearance and impart a dashing boost of youthful radiance. Perfect for all skin types.
- This non-water based serum helps to rehydrate, repair cell damage, alleviate redness and balance your complexion’s delicate balance.
- Vitamin Tree extract- this non-water based formula refines, brightens the appearance of skin and minimizes signs of aging. It can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions due to its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-microbial and nourishing properties. It is excellent for combating oiliness
- Centella Asiatica Extract -helps in healing acne scars, calming inflammation and accelerating cell turnover for a clearer and softer skin.
- Niacinamide-helps to brighten the skin as well as regulate sebum and oil production.
- Chamomila flower extract- it has soothing and anti-inflammatory effects. It has also shown to offer wound healing and natural skin moisturizing benefits to the skin.
- Rosemary leaf extract- protects the skin and prevents signs of premature aging. Rosmarinic acid (the main component in rosemary leaf extract) is powerfully calming for skin conditions like eczema and acne.
- Licorice root extract-It may help improve skin tone, reduce inflammation and redness, and potentially fight acne-causing bacteria. The active compounds in licorice (glycyrrhizin acid and glabridin) demonstrate potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- This serum promises diamond glistenning skin!!!
How to use
- After cleansing and toning, take an appropriate amount and apply it all over the face.
- Gently massage for better absorption.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalesis Root Extract, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, panthenol, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.