Iunik - PROPOLIS VITAMIN SYNERGY SERUM 50ml
- This multipurpose serum is a must have in your skincare routine. It is designed to nourish, revitalize, soothe and brighten the skin while at the same time delivering anti-aging benefits.
- Propolis (70%)- In terms of protecting the skin, propolis has unique benefits which can prevent future damage. Antioxidant protection protects the skin from environmental factors such as pollution, sunlight and radiation. Because of its protective properties, it can help to reduce the risk of sunburn, keeping skin healthy with its antioxidant protection.
- Sea buckthorn extracts- repairs oxidative damage and has wonderful anti-aging properties. It hydrates the skin and promotes the formation of collagen, a structural protein essential for youthful skin. The anti-aging benefits of collagen are endless, from helping to plump the skin and prevent sagging to smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C 12%,- Is clinically proven to have a wide range of clinical applications thanks to its antioxidant, antiaging, antipigmentary properties. This potent nutrient offers many benefits for the skin, including the potential to: Make collagen, used to keep skin youthful and plump
- Niacinamide-Helps to brighten skin as well as regulate oil and sebum.
- Adenosine- for brightening and anti-aging effects.
- Grab a bottle and energize your skin!!
How to use
After facial cleansing or using toner, apply a proper amount to your face and gently dab for absorption.
Propolis Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Glycosyl Trehalose, Honey Extract, Beta-Glucan, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Arginine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pentylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Nut Extract, Caprylyl Glycol
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Keeps acne at bay; calms skin. Visible difference in skin brightness within two weeks of daily use. Kinda addicted to its mild bergamot scent
Enter Your Email.