iUNIK - CENTELLA CALMING GEL CREAM 60 ML
Calm and Collected!!
- This cream moisturizes dry skin and improve skin irritation Centella Asiatica Extract, Tea Tree Extract, and 6 Sprout Extracts (Pak Choi, Broccoli, Sprout Wheat, Clover, White Radish, and Cabbage).
- Wheat germ oil- It helps the circulation of blood and repairs the skin cells damaged by the UV rays from the sun. It also helps with mature skin because it has regenerative properties and has naturally occurring vitamin A and E and vitamins B2, B3, B6.
- Clove extract- The anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of the clove oil can eliminate various skin problems like dullness, roughness, premature aging, wrinkles and more.
- Centella Asiatica Leaf Water- instead of purified water for the maximum efficacy. Nourishes and soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
- Niacinamide -Helps to naturally brighten skin and regulate oil and sebum production.
- Adenosine-Helps to plump up skin and ease anti aging signs on skin.
- The moisturizer has zero irritating ingredients and alcohol, in the formula. Providing all day and night-long moisturization. The facial lotion helps to restore hydration and healthy skin.
- Stay calm and collected!!
How to use
- After cleansing and toning, apply a moderate amount to face and gently pat until fully absorbed.
Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Extract, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.