I'M FROM - VITAMIN TREE WATER GEL 75g
Drink Up Baby!!
I'M FROM Vitamin Tree Water Gel is and oil free, gel type moisturizer that is packed with 68% Vitamin Leaf Tea instead of water to purify, soothe and brighten skin. This lightweight textured gel cream is suitable even for oily skin and provides an immediate cooling effect to calm down redness. It absorbs easily into skin and helps balance your skin moisture levels while making skin radiant-looking.
- Glycerin: This amazing ingredient helps to keep skin youthful and radiant by trapping moisture and keeping skin hydrated from within.
- Niacinamide: This powerhouse reduces appearance of pores, regulates oil production, helps build keratin which keeps skin firm and healthy which is good for mature skin.
- Deep hydration: Being a gel moisturizer, it offers deep hydration and instant moisture to dry and thirsty skin and is lightweight hence also good for oily skin.
- Allantoin: Soothes redness and acne inflamed skin with gentle and nourishing properties.
- Premium whitening water gel contains 68% vitamin tree leaf water from Korea’s Taebaek Mountains, along with extracts from berries, Rose of Jericho and snow lotus to hydrate skin and balance its water and oil levels. Premium hydration!
- So?? Give your skin a nice, tall drink of water!
How to use
- After cleansing, use at the moisturizing stage of the skin care routine.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hippophae Rhamnoid es Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Biosaccharide Gum -1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-10, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Saussurea lnvolucrata Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxam ic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.