I'M FROM - RICE SERUM 30ml
Put Some Rice On It!
This serum contains 73% Rice Germ Fermented Extract, which retains more than 65% of the nutritional value in a grain of rice. It is also rich in vitamin B and powerful antioxidants, which will boost collagen production and improve skin elasticity. Use this serum before the rice cream to double the effect.
- Give vitality to dull skin - Rice buds are 43 times more concentrated in gamma-orizanol and the niacinamide helps making skin clean and brighter more radiant looking with a youthful glow!
- 🌾Packed with moisturizing nutrition - Filled with rice bud extract and hyaluronic acid, captures the moisture in your skin from deep inside,helping to plump up skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles making it perfect for dry dehydrated skin and mature skin.
- 💧Light and refreshing texture - melts immediately into our skin, leaving the refreshing and moist finish on the skin surface with a non sticky finish making it perfect for oily skin.
- Love it?? We do too!!
How to use
- After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner.
- Dispense an appropriate amount at the serum and apply it over your face evenly.
- Finish with the rice cream once it’s fully absorbed.
Aspergillus/Rice Germ Ferment Extract Filtrate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, Water, Cyclohexasiloxane,1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, Betaine, C12-14 Pareth-12, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Panthenol, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glutathione. *May contain additional ingredients.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.