I'M FROM - RICE CREAM 50g
Rice is known as the 1000 years Asian Beauty Secret. The cream contains rice bran extract rich in ceramide that has been distilled and specially treated by the in-house technology to help improve the skin tone and barrier from sun damage.
- It is rich in beauty minerals and vitamins B and E and effectively controls excessive sebum production, making it perfect for oily, shiny skin.
- Rice contains ceramides which are amazing for acne prone skin and eczema and psoriasis, helps to reduce inflammation while repairing the skin barrier.
- Rice water is also amazing for sunburn and reducing tan on skin by inhibiting melanin production, giving you a natural radiant glow.
- The Ceramides in rice also help to plump up skin,reducing fine lines and wrinkles which is perfect for mature,aging skin.
- Rice bran oil. A rich source of linoleic acids, it also contains squalene a potent antioxidant also found in shark liver oil. It promotes the production of collagen in the skin – a substance that “knits” the skin together and keeps it from wrinkling. Squalene also confers some protection from sun damage as well.
- Add To Cart??
How To Use
- After cleansing, dispense an appropriate amount and apply over the face at the last stage of the skin care routine.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Water, Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Vinyl Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Olivate, Panthenol, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol, Phytosphingosine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.