I'M FROM - MUGWORT MASK
This is a wash-off mask containing ground mugwort from Ganghwa Island. The highly concentrated gel formula preserves the active ingredients of plant extracts and delivers their benefits directly to the skin. Enjoy cooling and fast soothing.
- The reason behind this multipurpose plant is that it is loaded with healing and nourishing properties. It works especially well for sensitive and dry skin, even for acne-prone skin. When it comes to acne the antibacterial and antifungal properties not only combat acne but at the same time heals and soothe the affected skin.The antibacterial components in mugwort are good enough to kill bacteria and help treat breakouts.
- Mugwort contains anti-inflammatory properties as well, this helps soothe dry and irritated skin effectively. These agents help reduce the redness and itch in skin, which is why mugwort is also good for people with skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. The vitamin E inside mugwort is a great component that helps retain moisture, keeping the skin supple and healthy.
- The antioxidants available in mugwort also works as a barrier for our skin. This barrier can help protect our skin from harmful ultraviolet rays. Another interesting fact is that mugwort can actually stimulate our skin to produce more collagen, which in turn reduces the appearances of wrinkles or fine lines on our skin.
- Mask away all your skin problems! Literally!
How to use
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount over the face.
- Rinse off with water 5-10 minutes later.
IngredientsWater, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methylpropanediol, Ligularia Fishceri Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylaste, Carbomer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.