I'M FROM - GINSENG MASK 120g
Back In Time!!
- Formulated with 3.97% concentrated ginseng extract, this mask is rich in nutrients and antioxidants that help in cell renewal. Ginseng detoxifies pores while nourishing it with antioxidants that restore elasticity.
- Skin becomes smoother, fine lines and wrinkles are diminished, and complexion is more supple and refined. This mask promises you a fresh yummy glow, natural radiance and younger looking skin.
- This amazing mask is excellent for acne prone as the radicals in ginseng work against acne causing bacteria, zapping breakouts and preventing more break outs. another amazing benefit of this mask, is it works for hyperpigmentation, the ginsenosides work against melanin production to even out your skin. Need any more convincing??? Grab a jar!
How to use
- After cleansing, evenly spread the ginseng mask to the whole face.
- Using the tips of your fingers, gently massage into the skin and feel the mask warming up. After massaging for 5-10 minutes, rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Disclaimer: The mask feels warm on the skin upon application, which is absolutely normal. This improves the blood circulation on face skin and pulls out the impurities from the skin. The honey-like goopy texture of the mask makes it very easy to glide and massage into the skin and it washes off easily too.
Glycerin, Red Ginseng Extract, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Angelica Pubescens Root Extract, Schizonepeta Tenuifolia Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Malt Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Fragrance
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.