HOLIKA HOLIKA - ALOE 99% SOOTHING GEL 250ml
Hold your water!!!
- All the goodness of aloe vera is like a nice, tall drink of water for your skin.
- Clear and glowing skin-If you have some blemishes on your face, some tiny pimples, and your skin is dry and sensitive, using aloe vera gel is great. Aloe vera gel has properties that help to reduce inflammation, promote new skin cells, and reduce redness. This wonder gel is also used to treat stretch marks and acne marks. Many people use aloe vera gel to lighten years old spots. Also, the glow you get after applying aloe vera gel is a bonus.
- Nourishment for your skin-You can use aloe vera gel after washing your face. You will not face any greasy texture on your skin. Using aloe gel helps to soften your skin, unclog pores and reduce acne spots, and leave your skin soft and supple. Instead of using harmful chemical-based aftershave, you can use aloe vera gel as after shave gel to hydrate your skin, reduce redness, and treat cuts and burns while using a razor.
- Prevent early signs of aging-Aloe vera gel is rich in beta-carotene, vitamins like E and C. These properties work as an anti-ageing formula to prevent your skin from early signs of ageing and help to boost collagen. Also, the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties in aloe gel help to prevent your skin from fine lines and blemishes.
- Treat sunburn-As you must be aware of the cooling properties of aloe vera. And, therefore you can use aloe vera gel on your skin to treat sunburn. You can apply aloe gel on your skin to treat and prevent your skin from sunburn. One of the best things about aloe gel is that it helps to deeply moisturize your skin and boost your skin with minerals and antioxidants.
How to use
- Apply on sensitive and dry skin.
- then spread all over face gently for absorption.
Water, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ectoin, Disodium EDTA, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.