HOLIKA HOLIKA - ALOE 99% SOOTHING GEL 250ml
Hold your water!!!
- All the goodness of aloe vera is like a nice, tall drink of water for your skin.
- Clear and glowing skin-If you have some blemishes on your face, some tiny pimples, and your skin is dry and sensitive, using aloe vera gel is great. Aloe vera gel has properties that help to reduce inflammation, promote new skin cells, and reduce redness. This wonder gel is also used to treat stretch marks and acne marks. Many people use aloe vera gel to lighten years old spots. Also, the glow you get after applying aloe vera gel is a bonus.
- Nourishment for your skin-You can use aloe vera gel after washing your face. You will not face any greasy texture on your skin. Using aloe gel helps to soften your skin, unclog pores and reduce acne spots, and leave your skin soft and supple. Instead of using harmful chemical-based aftershave, you can use aloe vera gel as after shave gel to hydrate your skin, reduce redness, and treat cuts and burns while using a razor.
- Prevent early signs of aging-Aloe vera gel is rich in beta-carotene, vitamins like E and C. These properties work as an anti-ageing formula to prevent your skin from early signs of ageing and help to boost collagen. Also, the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties in aloe gel help to prevent your skin from fine lines and blemishes.
- Treat sunburn-As you must be aware of the cooling properties of aloe vera. And, therefore you can use aloe vera gel on your skin to treat sunburn. You can apply aloe gel on your skin to treat and prevent your skin from sunburn. One of the best things about aloe gel is that it helps to deeply moisturize your skin and boost your skin with minerals and antioxidants.
How to use
- Apply on sensitive and dry skin.
- then spread all over face gently for absorption.
Water, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Pentylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Leaf Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ectoin, Disodium EDTA, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.