Heimish - BULGARIAN ROSE WATER HYDROGEL EYE PATCHES 60 PIECES
- The Heimish Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch is a multi-functional brightening and anti-wrinkle eye patch that can also be used on your forehead, mouth area and neck.
- The hydrogel patches tightly adhere to the skin to deliver the essence and active ingredients, while Bulgarian rose water deeply moisturizes the skin. These eye patches are 100% eco-friendly and water-soluble.
- Niacinamide-Helps to brighten the under eye and plump up fine lines and wrinkles.
- Coconut fruit extract- highly absorbent and nourishing extract. It is widely used in natural skin care and beauty products. Because it is a humectant, it has a great moisturizing effect and helps prevents water loss.
- Sacred lotus flower extract-The vitamin C in lotus helps reduce dark spots, while the lactic acid and vitamin A in milk regenerate skin cells faster, which improves your blood circulation and gives you lighter skin.
- Green purslane extract- It helps calm, soothe, neutralize free radicals, even skin tone, and fight the signs of aging.
How to use
- After cleansing, use the built-in spatula to take out and apply eye patches.
- Remove after 20~30 minutes, pat the remaining essence with your fingers for absorption.
Water, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sucrose, Allantoin, Calcium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Cellulose Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Powder, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycerin, Arginine, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract, Propanediol, Pinus Sylvestris (Scot's Pine) Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Niacinamide, Calcium Chloride, Adenosine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Tripropylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Potassium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Carmine (CI 75470), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Portulaca Oleracea (Green Purslane) Extract, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Dipropylene Glycol
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.