HEIMISH ALL CLEAN BALM 120ML
- Heimish All Clean Balm first goes on as a solid balm, transforms into a silky oil cleanser when applied onto dry skin, and then turns to a milky consistency while you rinse.
- With its soft and lightweight texture, it effortlessly removes makeup and residue without stripping of skin's natural oils. It is paraben-free and hypoallergenic, formulated with citrus herb oils to brighten and nourish skin naturally.
- Shea butter- has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin. Shea butters consistency and semisolid characteristics help your skin to absorb it when it melts at room temperature.
- Orange peel oil- Contains Vitamin C which helps to form collagen and elastin which is the secret to beautiful skin. It makes your skin look youthful and bright. It improves oily skin and makes the skin soft, smooth and firm.
- Daffodil flower extract- Is known for its cell renewal and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps decrease dark circles around the eyes and decrease overall puffiness. Additionally, sea daffodil hydrates but not feel too heavy for oily skin.
- Lime fruit extract- Owing to the antibacterial properties of lime is its ability to fight acne. Lime prevents the acne-causing bacteria from thriving and thus keeps your skin free of blemishes.
- Get cleaning!!
How To Use
- Start with dry skin. Your cleansing balm will remove your makeup, dirt, and impurities, so don’t wash your face or wet it before you use it.
- Scoop out a dollop of cleansing balm. Make sure that your hands are dry when you touch the balm. ...
- Warm the balm in your hand. Your balm should start to melt a little in your hand, making it easier to apply it to your skin.
- Massage the cleansing balm into your skin. Using your fingertips, make circular movements to work in the balm.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Polyethylene, PEG-8 Isostearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Rose Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Narcissus Pseudo-Narcissus (Daffodil) Flower Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Extract, Iris Versicolor Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Citral, Linalool
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.