DHC- DEEP CLEANSING OIL
Dhc Deep Cleansing Oil Review
- DHC- deep cleansing oil formulation dissolves any and all oil deposits on your skin and beneath the epidermis. This formula based on ancient Japanese beauty secrets ,penetrates your skin dissolving and removing deposits of dirt, make up and all other residue your skin may have picked up during the day. Giving you fuss-free, non-drying finish with squeaky clean skin.
- Olive oil-Antioxidant content. Olive oil may help prevent premature signs of aging on the skin. Olive oil acts as an antioxidant, which is a substance that prevents oxidation.
- Vitamin content. Olive oil contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K. Some of these vitamins may be beneficial for the skin. All amazing super foods for your skin.
- Also with rosemary leaf oil to purify the pores and remove the dead cells, dirt, sebum, and other impurities as well. Indeed, it is linked with the presence of its properties to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads that can block pores.
- It is among the best oil cleansers for every type of skin.
- Convinced??? I think so!! Make your order today!
How To Use
Dispense into dry hands, then massage onto dry face to dissolve makeup, dirt and other impurities. Rinse thoroughly.
olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbeth-30 tetraoleate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil.
Glowsecret has the best oily cleansers, check out other skin care products.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.