Beauty Is In The Details!!
- Enriched with yeast-derived beta glucan, jojoba oil, and ceramides, it works to strengthen your skin’s protective barrier, rescuing dry and irritated skin, while improving its natural cell repairing capabilities. Slather all this goodness on your skin and it make it rich!!
- Jojoba Oil- Has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
- Beta Glucan- beta-glucans hydrate the skin, repair the skin barrier, stimulates the immune system, and even increase collagen production.
- Ceramides- As the skin’s natural moisturizer, ceramides aid in preserving the skin by creating a protective layer that helps prevent the loss of moisture and shields the skin from environmental aggressors. They play an essential role in keeping dryness, dehydration and premature signs of aging at bay.
- Carrot root extract- The carotenes promote repair and maintenance of the skin. Specifically, beta carotene has the ability to increase cell turnover and regeneration in the outer layers of the skin. This can help even out skin tone and add a “glow” to the skin.
- Cabbage leaf extract-The benefits of cabbage for skin might include to provide a better silky skin. The vitamins and minerals inside the vegetables has been known can bring a better skin surface condition and bring it as soft as silky cotton.
- Tomato fruit extract-Repair skin tissues and cells Tomatoes helps in repairing the damaged cells of the skin. It contains protein help to heal wounds by repairing damaged tissues, build and repair cells, and fight infections. The Vitamin C present in the fruit is also an essential nutrient and antioxidant.
- With everything but the kitchen sink!!
How to use
- After toning the skin and applying serum, lock in all the nutrients with this soothing cream to care for your skin.