DEAR KLAIRS - FRESHLY JUICED VITAMIN E MASK 90 ml
Take a sip!!!
- This juicy mask is packed with so much goodness for your skin that will instantly any form of thirst! A multifunctional product that can be used as a mask, sleeping pack or daily moisturizer.
- Vitamin E is important for the skin as it prevents foreign substances from invading, which can promote aging. It also possesses skin softening properties, soothes inflammation, and even shields skin against sun damage.
- Niacinamide is great for those with oily, acne-prone skin as it works to suppress sebum secretion for a more balanced complexion, while also stabilizing vitamin C, making the vitamin E mask a superstar when used with vitamin C products.
- Adenosine is found in every single one of our cells, to strengthen our skin by promoting collagen synthesis. It also possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties, making it effective in wound healing and regeneration, and effectively improves acne caused by oily skin.
- Centella Asiatica-Centella Asiatica boosts antioxidant activity at the site of wounds, strengthening the skin and increasing blood circulation. It is beneficial in the management of eczema, psoriasis, veins, and stretch marks. For acne sufferers, it speeds healing, helping to prevent scarring and prevent future blemishes.
- Lemon peel oil- The qualities of lemon oil that make it lightly exfoliating can also reduce hyperpigmentation from acne.
- Orange peel oil-Neroli is extracted from the bitter orange plant and is thought to slow down the process of aging and strengthen sensitive skin. Even acne can be treated with an application of orange oil.
- Grab a tub and let your skin drink up!!
How to use
- Apply a generous amount on the face after cleansing and toning in the night.
- You can use this as a moisturizer or after your regular moisturizer if your skin is feeling particularly dry.
- You can also mix a small amount to an essence or cream for added moisture. Massage gently to promote absorption.
- Remember to gently rinse off in the morning. Use once or twice a week
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Gellan Gum, Betaine, Algin, Mannan, Ceramide NP, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.