Axis-Y - DAILY PURIFYING TREATMENT TONER 200ml
- Axis-Y’s Daily Purifying Treatment Toner clears and clarifies pores whilst calming any irritation to the skin and is gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- This purifying toner gets to the root of the problem by getting rid of bacteria and pollution which is causing inflammation to the skin.
- Sugar cane extract-Apart from hydrating and anti-aging benefits, a regular application of sugarcane extracts has been found effective in curing skin problems like acne. The alpha-hydroxy acids present in sugarcane can heal acne naturally without drying out your skin.
- Lavender oil- Protects against free radicals: As an antioxidant, lavender oil may help protect the skin against environmental stressors. "The most common and dangerous risk factor for disease often comes from free radicals, toxins, and pollutants.
- Lemon fruit extract- being an excellent source of vitamin C, may help repair damaged skin cells and promote the synthesis of collagen. This, then, helps get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Sage extract-The antioxidants in sage reverse the signs of ageing such as wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots. These antioxidants provide protection against free radicals that damage skin cells, causing premature ageing of the skin.
- Ginseng root extract-Prized as an anti-aging ingredient because it has so many phytonutrients, and because it helps tone and brighten skin. This ancient Ayurvedic remedy may help reduce the appearance of your age spots.
- Get yourself this prescription!!
How to use
- After cleansing, pour an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad
- Next sweep the cotton pad across your face, then follow up with your favourite serum for a targeted treatment specific to your skin concern.
This product does contain alcohol, so if you are sensitive to alcohol, it is advised that you do no use this product
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Extract), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinatum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticose Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Gluconolactone, Arginine, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carbomer, Dimethyl Sulfone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.