COSRX - FULL FIT PROPOLIS HONEY OVERNIGHT MASK 60ML
COSRX Full Fit Propolis Honey Overnight Mask is a multi-purposed skincare option that moisturizes and relaxes skin types prone to irritation. This refreshing gel provides a revitalizing overnight treatment, works as a deeply hydrating cream or as a rinse-off option, ideal to even texture.
- Made from Propolis Extract and organic Beeswax, its non-oily yet lightweight consistency leaves all skin types feeling feather-like as well as nourished.
- Thanks to maximum hydration, your complexion gains a new kind of balance and responds better to different kinds of external threats.
- It helps inhibit the action of harmful free radicals. Moreover, it also helps minimizes the consequences of prolonged sun exposure or daily stresses associated with a fast-paced lifestyle.
- To the same extent, a selection of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components alleviates sunburn as well as heated skin sections.
How to Use
- As an overnight mask : Use in the end of the basic skin care routine before bed.
- Apply a decent amount on the skin.
- As a wash-off mask: Apply a generous amount of honey mask and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
- As a cream (in the morning): Use in the end of the basic skin care routine and proceed with your normal makeup step.
Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Honey Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Betaine, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beeswax
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.