BLACK BEAN ANTI HAIR LOSS ROOT TONIC
Hair loss relieving functional tonic strengthens hair roots with Soybean Seed Extract and Black Complex.
- The main ingredient of Nature Republic Black Bean Anti Hair Loss Tonic is Black Beans that are great plant-based source of protein, which is essential to scalp nourishing. Black Beans are good source of zinc, which helps in strengthening hair roots.
- Jeju Island Black Soybean Extract (2.2 PPM), Blueberry Fruit Extract, blackberry extract, Black Sesame Extract, and Black Currant Fruit Extract helps with hair loss relieving, nourish hair, and promoting natural gloss and shine.
- Formula helps to absorb excess sebum leaving the scalp fresh and clean. Peat water makes your scalp fresh and clear. The color of the Tonic is the color caused by the Peat Water component, not the pigment. It controls the PH of your hair and scalp to be balanced and it prevents dryness.
How To Use
After fully shaking the product before use, evenly spray on the entire scalp or desired areas and massage with fingers.
Water, Alcohol, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Dexpanthenol, Arginine, PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Peat Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract (2.2ppm), Nigella Sativa Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Biotin, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceramide NP, Propolis Extract, Limonene
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.