BENTON - SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT LOTION 120ml
- This Snail bee high content lotion is formulated with snail secretion filtrate and bee venom. Two of nature's skin superstars.
- Snail mucin filtrate- a mega multi-tasker, with the ability to do everything from moisturize to boost the production of collagen, the protein responsible for strong, youthful skin. Suitable for all skin types that need a little CPR
- Bee venom- penetrates your skin, increasing your blood circulation, collagen and elastin production. As a result, your skin looks plumper and firmer – lifting, filling and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid replenishes your skin’s moisture level with deep hydration while bee venom works to boost collagen production and help erase acne scars.
- The addition of niacinamide works to give you a brighter more even skin tone and adenosine helps erase signs of aging and fine lines. This lotion is perfect for oily, combination, and acne-prone skin.
- Beta Glucan-An amazing hydrator with skin plumping and smoothing properties.
- Willow bark extract-Salicylic acid acts as an exfoliant to remove old and dead skin cells (see below for more on salicylic acid). Willow bark also offers anti-inflammatory properties that can relieve swelling and sensitivity. This makes willow bark ideal for rosacea as well as sensitive blemishes, cystic acne and aging, roughened skin.
- With all this goodness ,get a bottle just bee-cause!!!
How to use
- After cleansing, toning and essence steps, dispense 1-2 pumps of the lotion and spread gently on the face. Gently tap to enhance absorption.
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Palmitic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Glucan, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Adenosine, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
-My blood circulation is now okay.
-No wrinkles in my body again. What the best BENTON product.
Enter Your Email.