BENTON - SNAIL BEE HIGH CONTENT ESSENCE 100ml
Talk Of Unusual Friendships!!
- Just because bees fly and snails crawl doesn't mean they meet. This amazing essence product shows you how.
- Snail mucin filtrate-Armed with all that good stuff, snail mucin is anti-aging, hydrating, mildly exfoliating, brightening, and soothing – a true cure-all when it comes to targeting common skin concerns. Is snail mucin good for acne-prone skin? Yes!! Very soothing and antiseptic as well.
- Snail mucin is enriched with hyaluronic acid which means it can support the skin's barrier and help lock in moisture. - It also has glycolic acid in it which gently exfoliates the skin and helps stimulate the production of collagen. - It helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Bee venom-It has anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce possible redness that might be caused by the application of bee venom, while its anti-bacterial benefits assist with any possible skin infection.
- Niacinamide-can help build proteins in the skin and lock in moisture to prevent environmental damage as well as give your skin a naturally brighter, radiant complexion.
- Panthenol- penetrates the skin well and promotes wound healing and the formation of new tissue by stimulating a process called “fibroblast proliferation”. By speeding up the natural restorative processes of your skin, panthenol reduces the chances of scar formation and preserves the skin’s integrity.
- Beta Glucan- it minimizes pores, visibly corrects skin tone and deeply hydrates. To seal it all in is the magical moisturizer. This is the all-star of the products and of face lotions in general. The texture is a mystery, lying somewhere between a cream and sort of gel feel.
- Like or Love????
How to Use
- Pump 1-2 times and spread the essence evenly onto your face.
- Pat gently to enhance the absorption.
Aqua (Water), Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Bark Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Pentylene Glycol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Arginine
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.