BENTON - FERMENTATION MASK PACK 20g (1 PIECE)
- Galactomyces is a genus of fungi in the family Dipodascaceae. Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is a nutrient dense yeast, and a byproduct of fermented sake. In cosmetics it’s used as a moisturizing agent and has antioxidant effects.
- This light weight, quick absorbing essence packs a punch with galactomyces ferment filtrate, a fermented yeast that can brighten and bring suppleness back to the skin.
- Ceramides- As the skin’s natural moisturizer, ceramides aid in preserving the skin by creating a protective layer that helps prevent the loss of moisture and shields the skin from environmental aggressors. They play an essential role in keeping dryness, dehydration and premature signs of aging at bay.
- Hyaluronic acid- ensures a visible boost to your skin's elasticity and moisture levels. It also smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles. Ideal for mature skin.
- Glycerin- Glycerin is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration.
- This sheet mask is truly a treat for your skin guaranteed to make you a timeless beauty!!
How to use
- After cleansing and toning, gently apply mask to face, smoothing out for a comfortable fit.
- Wear for about 10-20 minutes.
- Remove mask and pat leftover essence into the skin.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Water, Lactobacillus/Collagen Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Copper Tripeptide-1, Betaine, Panthenol, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Carbomer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arginine
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.