BENTON - FERMENTATION ESSENCE 100ml
- See the phrase, aging like a fine wine??? The fermentation process that makes this amazing essence will make you look and feel like a fine wine!!
- Benton Fermentation Essence- is a wrinkle improvement functional premium cosmetic which contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, EGF and Ceramide ingredients. Helps in skin wrinkle improvement making it perfect for mature skin.
- Ceramides- will help reinforce your skin’s barrier and increase hydration—giving you plumper, smoother, firmer-feeling skin with fewer visible lines and wrinkles, as well as fewer signs of sensitivity.
- Adenosine- The ability of adenosine to stimulate the production of collagen also means that it’s beneficial in promoting dermal wound healing and tissue repair.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate- Can cause a beneficial effect on the skin, such as decreasing skin sensitivity, increasing resistance of skin barrier, maintaining moisturizing factor concentrations in the skin.
- Alathea Rosea Root Extract-Anti-inflammatory - help to reduce redness and irritation of the skin. The compound β-sitosterol - Beta-Sitosterol is one of the most common forms of phytosterols, a type of fatty acid. It is similar to cholesterol, which occurs naturally in the skin and is considered part of the intercellular matrix of the skin.
- Add To Cart!! Trust me!!
How to use
- After washing your face, pump 1-2 times and rub evenly spread to your face.
- then gently tab to enhance the absorption.
IngredientsGalactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Adenosine, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.