BENTON - ALOE PROPOLIS SOOTHING GEL 100ml
- This deeply moisturizing gel combines the hydrating goodness of Aloe Vera with the kisses(not stings!) of bee propolis. Allow us to tell you how.
- Propolis is a must have item for people with acne because of its powerful antibacterial and antiviral qualities. Fighting external stimuli that cause acne, it treats acne that you already have and prevents future acne. Also the anti-inflammatory quality in propolis also calms and soothes your skin from breakouts and pimples that occur due to irritation from heat.
- Propolis contains both flavonoids and phenolics, which are compounds that are known to get rid of free radicals. Free radicals cause acceleration of skin aging and reduce the productivity of new skin cell growth, can be the main cause of skin aging and, if worse comes to worst, can even lead to skin cancer. The components in propolis will work as antioxidants that prevent premature skin aging, dullness, uneven skin tones, and blemishes.
- Aloe vera's moisturizing properties are twofold. "The leaf of the aloe vera plant is rich in water, particularly in the innermost layer, so it helps to hydrate the skin and lock in moisture, The sugars [it contains], also known as mucopolysaccharides, [also] help to retain moisture in the skin.
- Glycerin-Being an all-natural product, glycerin is exceptionally gentle even on sensitive skin and helps soothe skin woes such as inflammation and redness.
- See?? Bees don't always sting. Sometimes they kiss.
How to use
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the gel into the palm of the hand.
- Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Propolis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
I have never imagined that the pimples that real gave my face an ugly look could be wiped off by this Propolis product. It is the best ever product that I will use it again and again.
BENTON - ALOE PROPOLIS SOOTHING GEL 100ml
I have a love-hate relationship with this moisturizer. Sometimes my skin feels dry after applying and sometimes my skin feels okay.... However, I love that my skin does not feel greasy and heavy unlike using the cream moisturizers. I also love the after glow.
Enter Your Email.