AXIS-Y - SUNDAY MORNING REFRESHING CLEANSING FOAM 120ml
Easy like Sunday morning!!
- AXIS-Y Sunday Morning Refreshing Cleansing Foam is a gentle cleanser which offers a deep cleanse to get rid of dirt, pollutants and excess sebum without stripping the skin.
- It is formulated with patented skincare technology ‘Aquaxyl’ to keep skin moisturized and reinforce the skin barrier's function to retain moisture during the cleanse. This cleanser has a pH of 5.5 to prevent damaging the skin barrier.
- Licorice root extract- helps improve skin tone, reduce inflammation and redness, and potentially fight acne-causing bacteria. The active compounds in licorice (glycyrrhizin acid and glabridin) demonstrate potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
- Hyaluronic acid-Plumps up skin ironing out fine lines and wrinkles with instant hydration.
- Centella asiatica-has been shown to have potent antioxidant properties and to be a rich source of amino acids, and there’s additional research showing that it’s a good hydrating ingredient to soothe upset or compromised skin.
- Chamomile flower extract- Posseses many powerful skin properties such as anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, and contains essential oils and antioxidants. Additionally, is hypoallergenic and helps to reduce skin irritants by neutralizing free radicals.
- Take it easy!!
How to use
- Take an appropriate amount and massage it in between your palms to create a lather,
- Then, apply the lather onto your wet face and massage it into your skin in circular motions,
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
For all Skin Types, especially Sensitive Skin
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Coco-Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-67, Xylitylglucoside, Citric Acid, Anhydroxylitol, Propanediol, Xylitol, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Glucose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Allantoin, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Extract, Sodium Acetate, Pentylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxycinnamic Acid, Rutin.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.