AXIS-Y - ARTICHOKE INTENSIVE SKIN BARRIER AMPOULE 30ml
Get your veggies!!
- This rich ampoule is guaranteed to nourish your skin like veggies nourish your body!!
- It’s quickly-absorbed to deliver nutrients deep into the layers of skin and effective, providing salvation to your skin. It reinforces the skin barrier, helping it to improve its ability to retain moisture and soothes irritation.
- Artichoke Extract- that helps revitalize fatigued skin with rich antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Prevents pore “sagging” by strengthening and reinforcing cells from the inside, which also supports the defense against wrinkles; the same nutritional values that make the vegetable/thistle/flowering bud an antioxidant powerhouse are also a recipe for smaller pores and younger-looking skin.
- Centella asiatica- Potent antioxidant properties and to be a rich source of amino acids, and there’s additional research showing that it’s a good hydrating ingredient to soothe upset or compromised skin.
- Adenosine-A natural anti aging ingredient that plumps up and smoothens fine lines and wrinkles which helps mature and dry dehydrated skin.
- Beta Glucan- The super star of hydration!! Imparts rich moisture deep in the skin bringing back thirsty skin to life.
- Linseed extract- With the topical use of linseed extract, dull-looking skin can become brighter and clearer. You can also expect natural moisturizing of your skin that will make it softer and smoother over time.
- Castor oil-When applied to the skin, castor oil can be an effective solution for soothing any irritation.
- We could tell you more??? Or you could add to cart!!
How to use
- After toner, take a few drops of the ampoule
- Pat in the product, don’t rub it in! Then follow up with your favourite moisturiser.
- Need more moisture to avoid flaky makeup? Mix a drop of the ampoule with your foundation and apply it as you would normally.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alcohol, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Extract, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Arginine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Adenosine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.