Klairs - SUPPLE PREPARATION UNSCENTED TONER
- We all love opening a fresh new bottle of the latest glistening skin goop, but too many active ingredients on your skin is a barrier killer. Impaired barrier = skin inflammations, sensitivity, breakouts & more. this product gives back to the skin and nurture the barrier for glossy bouncy radiant skin.
- Is unscented making it perfect for sensitive skin.
- Licorice root extract-As a rich source of antioxidants, it also offers skin lightening and anti-aging benefits. According to studies, licorice root extract, or Glycyrrhiza glabra extract, may help fight bacteria that infect the skin.
- Aloe leaf extract -to calm any irritation, is rich in vitamin C,E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing and anti-ageing qualities. It can moisturize the skin without making it greasy, which makes it a great buy for those with oily skin.
- Hyaluronic acid-Skin hydration - keeps your skin moisturized and radiant Anti-wrinkle properties - due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water, skin stays moisturized and helps to prevent the development of wrinkles, and fills in already present wrinkles to reduce their appearance.
- Centella asiatica-. Has been shown to have potent antioxidant properties and to be a rich source of amino acids, and there’s additional research showing that it’s a good hydrating ingredient to soothe upset or compromised skin.
- I bet you want one!!
How to use
- After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin.
- Follow with sheet mask (optional recommended twice a week), essence, serum, eye cream, then a moisturizer.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca, Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Copper Tripeptide-1.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
This is the best toner I have tried....I have oily sensitive acne prone skin and usually alot of skin care products irritate my skin and makes it worse but this is holy grail...I just want to thank Catherine Kaunda street shop you've been amazing
I have been using this for two weeks now and i know this will definitely be a repurchase .After using american toners that contained so many astringents well thank God am in' gentle skincare era' coz wooofff my skin barrier went through alot .....it finally feels amazing to have a toner that is gentle and very hydrating and i can see my acne marks reducing, well this cant replace the work of a serum but i have seen changes also it is soo soothing ...for reference i am oily skin and dear klairs has yet to disappoint me
Enter Your Email.