SOME BY MI - BYE BYE BLACKHEAD 30DAYS MIRACLE GREEN TEA TOX BUBBLE CLEANSER 120g
Growing blackheads start by changing your cleanser
- The SOME BY MI Bye Bye Blackhead 30 Days Miracle Green Tea Tox Bubble Cleanser is a cleanser and also quick 5-minutes detox care to clear out blackheads and impurities from your pores. Formulated with 16 kinds of tea extracts and naturally-derived BHA to deeply cleanse, brighten, exfoliate and tighten your pores, this cleanser leaves skin moisturised and glowing.
- A fresh, unrefined Green Tea leaves and Konjac granules removes any impurities left remaining in the pores, smoothens the rough skin and 240,000 ppm of Green Tea Water takes care of pore elasticity. It is a mild cleanser that has completed skin irritation test. It is made without 20 worrisome ingredients to even allow sensitive skin to use with a comfortable feeling.
How to Use
- Apply a thin layer on dry skin.
- After it starts foaming, leave on for 3-5 minutes, wet your fingertips and massage face in circular motions to remove dead skin cells.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Water, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water (240,000ppm), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Coco-Betaine, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Carbonated Water, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Chaenomeles Sinensis (Chinese-Quince) Fruit Extract, Diospyros Kaki (Persimmon) Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Roselle) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Geranium Maculatum (Spotted Cranesbill) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris (Lady's Mantle) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Helichrysum Italicum (Everlasting) Extract, Pinus Densiflora Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) Root Extract, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Mannan, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzyl Glycol, Raspberry Ketone, Caramel, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Disodium EDTA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.