Green Tea Revitalising Cleanser 120ml
Detoxifying, soothing cleanser
This daily foam cleanser is infused with 0.5% Salicylic Acid, Green Tea and African Rice Extract to deeply cleanse the skin, removing impurities and excess oil without stripping the skin’s moisture.
- The Green Tea Revitalising Cleanser is infused with active ingredients that work together to deeply cleanse the skin, remove excess oil and impurities, minimise the appearance of pores all without leave the skin feeling dry and stretched.
- Salicylic Acid- Deeply cleanses the skin, unclogs pores removing excess dirt and sebum preventing future breakouts.
- African Rice Extract– Contains antioxidants which protect the skin from external pollutants, helps cleanse and refresh skin deeply leaving skin looking brighter and refreshed.
- Green Tea – Contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which help soothe skin, minimise pores and protect the skin barrier.
How To Use
- Use an adequate amount twice daily on dampened skin as the first step in your routine.
- Rinse thoroughly with water. Follow with Uncover’s Rooibos Glow Toner for best results.
Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Betaine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Capric Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Linalool1.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.