COSRX - CENTELLA WATER ALCOHOL-FREE TONER 150ml
Cosrx Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner helps to soothe and hydrate skin. Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner thanks to its ingredients and the hands-free spray bottle packaging specially designed for sensitive skin. This toner focuses on soothing and soothing only, with its simple but essential ingredients.
- First, this contains 84.69% of clean mineral water extracted from Jeju Island that will give a gentle hydration and nutrition to your skin.
- contains 10% of centella water that will mildly soothe any sensitized skin. These mild, but effective ingredients are put in a spray bottle, minimizing physical irritation to the skin.
- Enriched with Centella Asiatica Extract and Leaf Water to hydrate and nourish skin
- Protects skin and helps to keep skin in optimal condition
How To Use
- Soak a cotton pad with toner, then swipe it over your entire face, neck, and chest.
- You should use toner after washing your face, and before using serum or moisturizer.
- If you want to go green and skip the cotton pad, you can also put a few drops of toner into the palms of your hands and then press them into your face.
Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.