COSRX - AHA/BHA CLARIFYING TREATMENT TONER 150ml
The COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is formulated with natural ingredients: 10% of Apple Fruit Water (AHA) & 10% of Willow Bark Water (BHA) and a mineral water base.
The formula gently exfoliates dull skin, removes dead skin cells, prevents the early development of whiteheads and blackheads, and helps the skin become clearer, brighter and smoother over time.
- Allantoin cleverly balances oily patches while simultaneously encouraging dry patches to boost normal oil secretion. It also packs a nourishing punch to dehydrated skin in little as one use.
- Combined with mineral water, it reverses the day’s damage and neutralizes free radicals, so you wake to a beautifully smooth, ‘plumped’ and luminous-looking complexion.
How to use
- After cleansing, soak the cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- You can use COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner as a "Toner Mask." Soak 2 - 3 cotton pads into the toner, and then stick them on desired area.
- For daytime use, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanedio
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.