Argan Hydrating Moisturiser 100ml
Intense Hydration Boost
Powered by 3% Squalane, 2% Niacinamide, 1% African Argan Oil, Hyaluronic Acid and Moringa Extract to nourish, revive, and deeply moisturise and hydrate your skin without clogging pores.
This lightweight and deeply hydrating moisturiser to nourish and revive your skin.
Powered by active ingredients, brightening properties and antioxidant benefits to protect the skin barrier, remove impurities and brighten dull skin.
The unique formula deeply moisturises skin without clogging pores
- The Argan hydrating moisturiser is infused with active ingredients that work together to hydrate, moisturise, nourish, and revive the skin.
- Argan Oil – Deeply moisturises skin while improving water retention. Contains anti-ageing benefits and soothing properties to revive skin.
- Niacinamide – Regulates sebum production, helps reduce break outs and clogged pores and improves skin texture.
- Squalane- Helps strengthen and protect the skin barrier, contains anti-ageing properties, soothes, and nourishes the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Extremely hydrating ingredient. Increases water content of skin by binding to water molecules, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Plumps skin and increases skin elasticity.
- Moringa- Filled with antioxidants which help protect the skin against pollutants. Moringa also has anti-bacterial and anti-ageing properties which reduce breakouts and the appearance of fine lines
How To Use
- Use a coin-sized amount generously twice daily, after your serum, toner or cleanser.
- Follow with Uncover’s SPF 50+ Aloe Invisible Sunscreen in the AM for best results.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Niacinamide, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (1%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid
- Parabans 2. Phthalates 3. Artificial Colours
Created by experts. Backed by Science.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.