KLAIRS - YOUTHFUL GLOW SUGAR MASK 110g
You Can Have It!!
- This yummy sugar based scrub is gentle and moisturizing, it not only exfoliates but kisses you with moisture!
- The glycolic and alpha-hydroxyl acid in sugar assists to keep skin well-balanced, healthy, and glowing. It helps to protect your skin against toxins and work as an anti-aging as well. Cleansing your skin with sugar helps to fight with toxins and removes them. It also helps to retain a youthful appearance on your skin.
- Grapefruit extract- A substance derived from the membranes, seeds and the pulp of grapefruit. Grapefruit extract can protect foods from various fungi, bacteria and parasites. It is highly effective in fighting infection and promoting health and it is increasingly being used as a broad spectrum nontoxic and antimicrobial product.
- Raspberry extracts- loaded with antioxidants and this makes it excellent for your skin. It can delay aging of your skin and make your skin beautiful and glowing.
- Kaolin-Kaolin clay has a neutral pH and is rich in silica dioxide. Compared to other clays (such as bentonite clay), Kaolin clay does not make your skin dry. It is gentle on your skin and makes it soft and healthy. Hence, Kaolin clay is suited for people with dry, sensitive, and mature skin.
- Calamine- Helps to soothe and reduce inflammation of breakouts as well as dry them up.
- Vitamin C and shea butter to moisturize, nourish, soften and brighten skin.
- You want some, don't you?
How to use
- As an exfoliator: Apply an adequate amount of the Sugar Mask on wet skin after cleansing. Massage your skin gently with your fingers. Wash off with warm water.
- As a wash-off mask: Apply an adequate amount of the Sugar Mask on wet skin after cleansing. Wash off with warm water after 10 minutes rest.
- As a cleansing balm: Apply onto damp skin and massage in a circular motion, making sure to avoid the eye area. Rinse with warm water and follow up with your water-based cleanser.
Sucrose, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glucose, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Microcrystalline Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Kaolin, Cellulose, Calamine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, alpha-bisabolol.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.