ISNTREE - SENSITIVE BALANCING CLEANSING FOAM 150ml
This new release from one of our favourite brands, Isntree, is specially formulated to focus on the health of your skin barrier, making it the ideal choice for sensitive skin or a compromised moisture barrier.
Using gentle surfactants, the Sensitive Balancing Cleansing Foam will whisk away all sebum and residue on the skin, but unlike many cleansers, leaves your moisture barrier replenished and your skin soft and supple with no tightness or stripped feeling.
- The inclusion of Derma-Clera, a specially formulated and patented cocktail of ingredients, ensures that your skin remains healthy, while working to replenish a weakened skin barrier (often the cause of sensitivity).
- 6 different Amino Acids, the building blocks of healthy skin, work to keep skin healthy and hydrated. Panthenol, Ceramide, Betaine, and Allantoin, often referred to collectively as Natural Moisturising Factors or NMF, ensure a moisturised, supple skin after cleansing with this product.
Suitable for all skin types.
How To Use
- Wet your face with water. Pump 2 or 3 pumps of foaming cleanser into the palms of your hands.
- Rub your hands together to spread the cleanser onto your hands.
- Apply the cleanser to your face by rubbing your hands along your entire face.
Water,Glycerin,Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate,Sodium Lauryl Glycol Carboxylate,Cynanchum Atratum Extract,Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract,Calendula officinalis flower water,Ceramide NP,Arginine,Alanine,Tyrosine,Histidine,Leucine,Methionine,Betaine,Sodium PCA,Hydroxyacetophenone,Ethylhexylglycerin,1,2-Hexanediol,Sodium Citrate
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.