rovectin- SKIN ESSENTIALS SKIN BARRIER REPAIR OIL
Your Barrier Au-Pair
Quick-absorbing face oil made with neroli oil, Vitamin E, squalene and European plum seed extract offers hydration and anti-inflammatory benefits, leaving skin feeling rejuvenated.
- Neroli oil-The oil has strong antibacterial properties that help fight acne and boils. The essential oil also helps in balancing the production of sebum in the face, preventing future breakouts as well. Neroli oil is rich in antioxidants. This property helps fight the free radicals and soothes inflamed skin and acne for healthy glowing skin.
- Vitamin E- Can also help fade dark spots and scars, calm inflammatory skin conditions, and give long-lasting moisture, all while keeping your skin’s protective barrier intact.
- Squalene- Boosting hydration can help your skin appear more vibrant and healthier. The antioxidants in these oils and creams also fight skin damage and free radicals, which can both accelerate the aging process.
- European plum seed extract-Dark spots and skin discoloration is a common skin problem that affects many of us all around the world, and the plum extract is very beneficial in lightening dark spots, treating skin discoloration, freckles and for minimizing age spots.
- Sold?? I bet!!
How To Use
- Use oil after cleansing and toning. Apply 2 -3 drops of oil to the palm of your hands or directly onto your face. Gently pat into the skin to allow absorption. Alternatively, mix with a moisturiser or foundation to boost the moisturising effect.
CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL, SQUALANE, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, POGOSTEMON CABLIN OIL, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES OIL, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER OIL, BISABOLOL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.