ROVECTIN - Skin Essentials Aqua Soothing UV Protector
- The mild yet powerful Aqua Soothing UV Protector doesn’t cause irritation and suitable for all skin types.
- Formulated with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, the effective broad-spectrum SPF50+ PA++++ completely defends against daily free-radical damage such as UVA and UVA while Selaginella Lepidophylla leaves your skin hydrated.
- Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract is a polysaccharide rich functional active that enhances wound healing, moisturizes, and provides a physical barrier to shield skin from pollution. It also aids cohesion of skin cells thus preventing moisture loss.
- Featuring the patent anti-pollution ingredient Pollustop , it forms a barrier to protect from the impact of fine dust and prevent any environmental damage to skin.
- Helps brighten your skin while improving the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
How to use
- Use at the last stage of skincare.
- Dispense a moderate amount and apply on areas such as face, neck, arms, hands, and legs that are easily exposed to UV rays.
Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Trehalose, Aluminum Hydroxide, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Leaf Extract, Octyldodecanol, Adenosine, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Pullulan, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.