PURITO - PURE VITAMIN C SERUM 60ml
- Get ready for the ball with this amazing serum packed with so much goodness ,you will be the belle of the ball!!
- Pure vitamin C, Ascorbic acid (5%), -makes your skin clear and radiant. Thanks to its antioxidant, antiaging, antipigmentary properties. This potent nutrient offers many benefits for the skin, including the potential to: Make collagen, used to keep skin youthful and plump
- Vitamin E-Is a naturally occurring component of healthy skin. It offers significant antioxidant properties to help defend from pollution and other environmental stressors that would otherwise weaken skin, causing unwanted changes. Certain forms of vitamin E also help soothe skin.
- Ginseng Root Extract- considered a strong anti-aging skin care treatment because of its reputation for rejuvenating the look of your skin. Reduced appearance of wrinkles and fine lines; Anti-aging: Can help firm and tighten your look.
- Curcuma Longa Root Extract- improve the skin elasticity and help reduce wrinkles.
- Take care of your damaged skin with a refreshing Vitamin C serum. Formulated with natural fading-protecting agents that prevent rapid oxidation and packaged in a dark brown bottle to provide the ingredients with maximum protection from sunlight, we have improved the stability of this product.
- Ready Cinderella???
How to use
Can be used in the morning or evening.
1. Use after cleansing.
2. Dispense 1-2 doses and apply to the entire face.
3. Lightly pat for better absorption.
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid, humectants), Ascorbic Acid (pure vitamin C), 1,2-Hexanediol (stabilizers), Niacinamide (brightening), Arginine (pH adjusters), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract (fading-protecting agents), Magnolia Liliflora Bud Extract (humectants), Lilium Tigrinum Extract (humectants), Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Tuber Magnatum Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (humectants), Panax Ginseng Root Extract (humectants), Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract (cosmetic astringents), Ananas Sativua (Pineapple) Fruit Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Sodium Polyacrylate (emollient), Adenosine(improves wrinkles), Disodium EDTA (stabilizers).
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.