PURITO - PURE HYALURONIC ACID 90 SERUM 60ml
From 0 to 90 in no time!!
- This serum is a blanket of goodness for your skin...with hydration, brightening and plumping benefits!!
- Contains 90% naturally derived Hyaluronic Acid- which plumps up skin ,smoothens out fine lines and wrinkles making skin supple and rich.
- Niacinamide- Naturally brightens skin and regulates oil and sebum production which is good news for oily skin.
- Vitamin C - Has a wide range of clinical applications thanks to its antioxidant, antiaging, antipigmentary properties. This potent nutrient offers many benefits for the skin, including the potential to: Make collagen, used to keep skin youthful and plump.
- Aloe Vera extract -which work together to moisturize and plump skin, strengthen skin’s moisture barrier, minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Best for dry, dehydrated and aging skin.
- Adenosine- great for ageing skin, and dull dry mature skin.
- Apple fruit extract-: anti-aging and skin-smoothing. It is high in antioxidants to protect your skin from free radicals, and to help it maintain youthful elasticity for longer.
- Cholrella ferment- contains chlorella growth factor (CGF) which aids in cellular health to help maintain healthy skin cells, and give the appearance of smoother, cleaner clearer skin.
- Wave this magic wand over your face!!
How to use
- Apply 1-2 doses on the face.
- Lightly pat with fingertips to aid absorption.
IngredientsSodium Hyaluronate liquid (90%), Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, RH-Oligopeptide-1, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Poly acrylate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Lactobacillus/Kelp Ferment Filtrate, Cholrella Ferment
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.