Nacific - PHYTO NIACIN WHITENING ESSENCE 50 ML
Provides a skin-brightening synergy effect to lighten dark spots and blemishes; formulated with niacinamide and vitamin C derivatives extracted from lemon, morus alba bark, and rosa canina fruit; draws in moisture as it seals it in with hyaluronic acid; reinvigorates with bamboo sap for a smooth, supple feel; helps reduce discoloration and banish dryness; leaves your complexion brilliantly clear.
- Lemon; Antimicrobial effects. Lemons also have antimicrobial effects, which may help tame Propionibacterium acnes bacteria that lead to inflammatory acne.
- Morus Alba bark; Has antioxidant properties, but its main benefit for skin has to do with calming signs of irritation along with its potential to fade the look of discolorations and uneven skin tone.
- Rose canina fruit: Calms and brightens skin and helps prevent trans-epidermal water-loss.
- Bamboo sap; Is rich in amino acids and a host of skin-essential minerals, thereby ensuring skin health, keeping cancers and other ailments at bay (yes, it can even enhance your sunscreen!) and penetrates through layers of skin to address issues.
- Powerhouse?? Yes!!
How to Use
- Use after toner
- Dispense a moderate amount and apply to the entire face.
- Gently pat for better absorption.
Niacinamide, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Yellow Gentian) Root Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Alcohol, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerin, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Common Yarrow) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Artemisia Absinthium (Mugwort) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid.
Where is Glow secret located?
We're based in Nairobi (2 stores located in Adlife Plaza and Jamia mall) and mombasa, but we ship throughout East Africa.
Do you have physical stores?
We have 3 retail store fronts:
- 1st store is located In Town , Jamia mall, Tubman lane first floor, F100. (NAIROBI)
- 2nd store is located in Adlife plaza, Mazanine floor, MZ15. (NAIROBI)
- 3rd store is located in Nyali center, Shop B20, ground floor near naivas.
Do you offer In-store pick up? and is it free?
Yes we do and It is completely free of charge. Please make sure to choose your pick up location in the cart page during Check out in other to be eligible for in-store pick up.
Where do you get your products from?
All our products are manufactured in Korea, Japan and Canada and shipped directly from Korea to Nairobi, Kenya. We work directly with many brands and directly source from them. We pride ourselves in being very authentic as the market is saturated with fake products.
I'm new to skin care and k-beauty, how can I start?
We have well trained skincare personnel that are ready to assist you. If you cannot come to our stores, You can kindly reach out to us via the glowsecret live chat on the bottom right of the screen, via the "Talk to our skin care experts" link in the Skin consult drop down in the main menu or via our social media. Drop us a dm/message on instagram, or any other portal mentioned above tell us your main skin issue, send us a picture of your bare skin. We would be glad to help!
Note: this will never be shared without your consent and we will gladly give you the best.
We love K-beauty because of soo many reasons that we can’t all list below. K-beauty products really do work, THEY REALLY REALLY WORK PEOPLE as it's being proven time and time again by several positive reviews from our clients and you definitely get your money’s worth. They are very affordable and as good if not better than all the hyped and mostly very expensive western skincare products out there today. They are mostly plant based and are more targeted to your specific skin issues.
Are Korean cosmetics cruelty-free?
The Korean National Assembly has passed a bill banning companies from testing cosmetics and ingredients on animals, effective from 2018. While this is incredible news, prior to this law taking effect there were very few K-beauty companies still testing on animals. You can rest assured that from 2018 all cosmetics produced in Korea will be cruelty-free.
Enter Your Email.